Monday, July 16, 2007

Brain Stormin'

I had some Brain Stormin'. I got some inspiration from a Jewelry Making Show I was dubbing ( Taking commercials out of recorded shows) last week.

Remember those Faux Jade earrings I was bringing to the oven last week? Well I liked the way the colors looked after baking, ( I haven't sanded and assembled yet.... I know.. I know..... I'm Slow) but I got an idea for an anklet.

Instead of buying pearl type beads to use I will incorporate these. Then as I was putting them in the eye pins to bake I got another idea.... Earrings.. They looked so pretty on the pins, I am thinking of doing these in dangles.....

Right now we are heading for the oven...........


I got a picture of Kylee's dog and cat she sculpted last week. Don't laugh now, this was her first attempt.... Better than me.....
Yes Kitty's leg was in need of repair... A little glue will do ya!

Pin It