Sunday, December 16, 2007

HOW DO YOU SLOW DOWN A SUPER CRAFTER?

You slice off a piece of finger. Not just any finger, her THUMB!





This is what I used..............A MANDOLIN
IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE A MINI GUILLOTINE!

It comes with a guard (I was not using this brand I only borrowed this image) that I started to use, but since it had plastic nubs instead of tines to hold the potato I chose my hand as a better grip, and said only so close and no further.....I went one pass to many......OW MAN, that Hurt!
Luckily it does not hurt ( unless I slam it) Whether that is due to the prayers or the gobs of bacitracin I don't know, (It hurt when it happened though)....And I can now use my grips to keep making jewelry.
So I have a bunch of pics to be added hopefully today of things I have done some before and a few after.

Pin It