Saturday, August 23, 2008

Recycled Art ?

I know I have been away for way too long... Happens sometimes. I am so diverse and easily bored, I pull disappearing acts every so often.

I have been focusing more of my talent on recycled materials. Besides my paper mache I made Flowers from recycled caps, more specifically water bottle and milk caps, ya know those flat thin plastic caps? I was trying to make a hanging decorative thing similar to a wind chime, ya know those circular things usually made with sea shells or beads? Anyway that wasnt looking to good so I am thinking a curtain instead..... Soon......

Anyway check out the first of my flowers. These are prototypes. That is I was trying to find what is the best way to attach them to each other. I plan on doing a class for a month on fridays at the school for the elementary grades on recycled crafts.





Pin It