Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Recycled Box Ideas.

I made this scratch book.

I have seen people making these, and thought there was a great idea, but I didn't have a binding machine.

I finally seen one made with the rings. I had to try to figure out what rings they used, but eventually after a few keywords in a search I found out they were binder rings.

Well I eat cereal and buy things in a box and I am always looking for ways to re-use or effectively recycle them.

One thing I am always looking for is scratch pads. I tend to write ideas, shopping lists, and stuff all the time and am always looking for something to write on. I used my printer paper cut down, ( the scraps are the perfect size to make to do and shopping lists on.)

I pinked the edges to distract form the uneven cut.( Even with a rotary cutter I can't cut straight! SmileyCentral.com

Not to bad. I quite Like it.

Pin It