Friday, August 17, 2007

My New Toy

OK so this isnt craft related, exactly....


But I got a new toy. I FINALLY got me one of those Gazelles, that Tony Little is always hawking at 5:00a.m.



After finally putting it together....That was a workout in itself, I am on my way to hopefully reversing my diabetes and getting my blood pressure under control.

See I don't do Drs. I have very little use for most Drs.
Some are ok and neccessary, like my daughter orthopedic. I needed him to reset her arm, and he is a nice person. Not like the aggressive snot I saw last yr, who through drugs at me without testing me.

Did I mention? My mother died at the hands of those who were supposed to heal her.
I listen to these drug commercials on tv with all their scare-or-ism...*OOOO You have this disease or that disorder*...I see them know in all their wisdom telling young woman to take these drugs to stop their periods for months at a time.....*HELLO? GOD and Nature designed us to have a period every 28 days...Just like the Lunar cycles... IDIOTS!*

I digress.

Anyway...I am a holistic practioner. I have learned the link between nutrition/environment and illness. I am always learning. Nobody knows more about MY body then me. After having Drs. dismiss me , laugh me out of their offices , and treat me like crap, I have decided to make my body MY Responsibility.

So dear readers.... I need your prayers, your words of encouragement, and anything else you can throw at me...LOL... I need to take this weight off so I can live a lil longer.

Pin It