Sunday, November 30, 2008

HO HO HO.... Its time for Christmas crafting

I have been soooo busy. Jewelry making and Upcycling.

I made this from Recycled grocery bags. I cut them into strips like I was making plarn and then cut them in 1/2 and tied each one to a wire hanger shapped into a circle. ( we used to do this with sandwich bage 30 yrs ago.) Then I sprayed it green. I am now embellishing and will post finished pic.








Turquoise Dangle earrings.












Ruby chandelier chain drop earrings ( my own design)













Spiral Bracelet


















Multi strand with peyote cuff.














Wrapped Sea Glass Pendants

















Bookmark.
This is the coil.












I made dangles from shrink plastic. embellished with beads and findings on ribbon.
























Black Lace choker ( beaded of course) Original Pattern is here

















Bows I made from recycled magazines...

Tutorial Here

Pin It