Tuesday, January 26, 2016

NICU Blankies

I over the passed 3 months in an attempt to use up some stash pastel and baby yarns made some afghans and booties and caps.  My SIL ( EX) had a baby girl last Febuary , baby Olivia wasn't due until June, she was a Micro Preemie just over a pound. My SIL also works as a Nurse in a NICU in NYS.

This is for Miss Olivia. I nice soft carriage blanket done in pink and white shells.


After I finally finished the blanket I was working on for Olivia I decided to make a bunch of things for the NICU . Today I was weaving in ends of the afghans. I am about to start o n the booties and caps as well and get everything all packaged up to mail up North.

I found a few of my patterns on Bevs Country Cottage. She has tons of patterns in both newborn and preemie sized.





Pin It