Monday, April 23, 2007

A new Week.

Well, as I mentioned or didnt my digicam crapped out on me, which makes 2 cameras that wont work for one reason or another. I gotta see if I can get it to work with the batteries, since the plug connection seems to have fried?

Right on time for the new blog ( this one) too... Ahhhhh

I got a webcam but the piccys arent all that great, but we will see.

Yesterday I did a Mosaic Cane. It looked pretty neat. *Note to self get a piccy*


I am still working on some paper mache bowls too. My youngest wants one of everything I make...LOL.. a piece of cane, an exact duplicate of my first bowl, my clay covered pens, jars, and barrettes.

I guess I shouldn't complain, at least someone likes them.

I am still getting the urges to go back to my first craft. My teddy bears. I really liked doing them and the designs flowed easily. It was "MY" Talent. I wasnt learning somebody elses design.

Oh well. I want to finish what I got now. We will see.

Gotta Go Dinners Burning.

Pin It