Wednesday, May 30, 2007

You Don't Bring Me Flowers......

Not in the Bowl, anyway.

That Idea didnt work out so well. I thought if I could coat the flowers with decoupage I could preserve them in time, but they started to brown on the edges.

Back to the drawing board.

I want to do something besides decoupage paper pics, not that there is anything wrong with that. I found a bunch of calenders for 50 cents at the craft store and bought them just so I can clip the pictures for decoupage. ( Always thinking ahead!). I thought maybe silk flowers, but I dont want to coat them.

*SIGH*
Back to finding something else.

Im 'thinking' as I re-read this, maybe fabric. I can cut some flowers off the design?
Perhaps incorporate my polymer clay. I think I saw someone make flowers for a table design using polymers......

Hmmmmmm...Someone smell smoke?

Pin It